moving people. moving you.
What sets us apart is our commitment to client satisfaction and spending time with each individual.
Overview of Services
At Physiotherapy on Kent, we provide both Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy Services. All services are provided by Registered Physiotherapists and Massage Therapists. We strive to provide you with a quick return to normal and optimal performance, and aim to prevent future injury through education and ongoing exercise.
- All ages
- Sports Injuries
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Running Injuries
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain – Rotator Cuff, Bursitis, Tendinitis
- Elbow Pain – Tennis Elbow, Tendinitis
- Wrist and Hand Pain – Tendinitis, Carpal Tunnel
- Back Pain, Sciatica
- Sacroiliac Pain
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Foot and Ankle Pain
- Post-Surgical, Post-Fracture Rehabilitation
- Temporomandibular Joint Pain (TMJ)
- Minor Neurological Conditions
- Pain associated with Pregnancy
- Blocked Milk Ducts
- Lymphatic Drainage
At Physiotherapy on Kent, you will be treated in a private treatment area to ensure privacy, respect dignity, and facilitate open dialogue with your clinician regarding your health.
Some equipment that we may use in your treatments might include:
- Interferential Current
- TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation)
- “Acupuncture”/Dry Needling
- Hot or Cold Packs
- Theraband or TheraTubing
- Wobble Board
- Exercise or Physio Ball
Maintaining and investing in our equipment is a priority at Physiotherapy on Kent. All of our electrical equipment, which we often refer to as ‘modalities’, are inspected and re-calibrated annually.
Billing is generally done directly with the client. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Debit/Interac, Cash, and Cheque.
Typically, physiotherapy appointments will range from 45-60 minutes. The amount of time spent is dependent on the nature of your condition and your treatment.
Massage Therapy appointments are booked in 30, 45, or 60, 75 or 90 minute intervals.
We believe that our fees are very competitive and provide excellent value. We book no more than 2 patients per hour for physiotherapy. If you are calling other clinics, don’t forget to ask how many clients are booked per hour to get a truer comparison of fees.
If you have any questions about our fees, or would like to find out more, give us a call. We’d love to speak with you!
We are genuinely interested and committed to getting you better quickly. Our success is measured by your improvement and satisfaction.
On a past sample of over 250 Client Satisfaction Surveys:
95% of respondents “Agreed” or “Strongly Agreed” with the statement:
- “My treatment met or exceeded my expectations.”
98% of respondents “Agreed” or “Strongly Agreed” with the statement:
- “I would choose Physiotherapy on Kent again.”
Out of over 40 surveys sent to Physicians referring their patients to Physiotherapy on Kent:
- 98% responded that they were “Very Satisfied” with the services provided by the clinic.
We believe that there is a difference in the care you receive depending on where you choose to go.
We believe that as people who live and work in the same community as you and as a small business in our community, that it is our privilege and responsibility to give back to the people who have helped us achieve success.
Physiotherapy on Kent:
- Is involved in fund raising efforts for local charities
- Supports local schools and sporting activities for children
- Has provided physiotherapy coverage for charity sporting events
- Has attended local health fairs and events
- Provides educational presentations specific to your group or interests.
If you feel that we can do something for you or your group, call us and we’ll help out if we can!